Wednesday 22 June 2011

Holy Matrimony, Batman!


It's been a while since my last (and only) post so I though I'd post up the pictures of the wedding I went to on Saturday, to keep this here bloggy wog ticking over.

A fine time was had by all and I think it may well have been the best wedding I've ever been to.
A great atmosphere, nice people and a lot of drinking and dancing.
I even had a tear in my eye during a couple of the speeches and my brilliant singing of the hymns was something you would probably have enjoyed, even if I do say so myself.
The ceremony and reception were held in St Peters in Thanet and marks the beginning of wedded bliss for my friends Marijke and Richard.
I went along with a few of my old work colleagues.
I'll not be winning any prizes for these photos, but they were only taken on my phone.

As ever, if you want to follow my tweets, my user name is @EastKentTom or go here: http://twitter.com/#!/EastKentTom
























No comments:

Post a Comment